Monday, July 31, 2006

The Hippy Gourmet

The Hippy Gourmet has more interesting food policy coverage than your typical TV cooking show. And not every TV cooking show's website offers as many as six links for viewers who are following current events and want to join the peace movement.
www.afsc.org
www.unitedforpeace.org
www.globalexchange.org
www.war-times.org
www.wn.com
www.nonviolence.org
U.S. Food Policy stays away from such divisive and off-topic controversies. I'm just reporting that the silly hippy linked to these sites.

2 comments:

dennis said...

While I am not a regular commentor, I enjoy your site. I believe I will be looking in on the Hippy Gourmet.

Anonymous said...

I've seen the show - it is educational and funny at the same time. And it's probably the most relaxing show I've ever seen on television. They also have a blog - www.hippygourmet.com/blog